3月17日意甲恩波利 www.vr729.com 7) Once I knew I was experiencing acute panic or anxiety, I followed the tips recommended by my doctor to deal with the symptoms（症状）.
一旦我知道我在经历急剧恐慌或是焦虑，我会听从医生的建议应对我的症状。 8) This dog is well-trained--- she’ll come running back to me every time I whistle to her.
9) True, this football team is comparatively weak. But it is absolutely wrong to mock at their attempt to qualify for the World Cup Finals（有资格参加世界杯决赛）. 确实如此，这支足球队比较弱。但是我们也绝不应该嘲笑他们努力争取参加世界杯决赛的资格。
10) It is said that（据说）the corporation has already subtracted a number of（=many）expenditures (开支) from the total cost; Yet it still runs as high as (高达) 300 million dollars.
据说这家公司已经从所有开支中减少了不少，但它的开支仍高达3亿美元。 11) He had a favorite song he used to sing to us in the old days---“It’s a Sin to tell a Lie”--- and I shall always associate it with him.
12) On bright spring days, you can see lovely birds flutter/fluttering among the bushes (灌木丛).
1) Holding such a sporting event as the Paralympics （残奥会）will help arouse public awareness against discrimination（歧视）and indifference（漠不关心）towards the disabled.
举办残奥会这样的体育赛事有助于激发民众意识，反对歧视或是漠视残疾人。 2) If you are habitually（习惯地）impatient, then developing patience will not only benefit your own life, but also the life of everyone around you.
3) It’s still a mystery to me whether I became a writer because of my desire for solitude（孤独）or being a writer I became more solitary.
4) Early this morning a seven-year-old girl was run over and crushed to death by a large pickup truck which went out of control on an icy road.
5) “I feel like going for a walk. Won’t you join me?” ---“OK.” “我想去散步，你愿意和我一起吗？”---“好的?！?
6) Five straight days of heavy rains lashed southern California and Mexico last week, causing mudslides （泥石流）and killing more than 35 people.
7) My life experiences have merely served to confirm the wisdom of his remarks, so over the years they keep echoing in my mind.
我的生活经历证实了他智慧的言论，因此这么多年来它们一直在我心中回响。 8) The Presidential candidate（总统候选人）paused during his speech while supporters waved their cards with campaign slogans（口号）to show their support.
9) To a very real extent, Jean has betrayed her boyfriend’s trust and invaded（侵犯）his privacy by checking his private communications（通讯）.
10) “If I’m going to weed the garden, who’s going to do the laundry?” “如果我给花园除草，那么谁来洗衣服？”
11) An additional 100 million pounds is scheduled to rebuild the poorest section of the city over the next five years.
在未来五年里，预计还需要一亿英镑来重建这个城市最贫穷的地区。 12) He tilted his chair backward and put his feet up on his desk while he was talking on the phone.